google. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
bekerja keras, suka tantangan, rasa ingin tahu yang kuat
RSS
Container Icon

contoh percakapan pemesanan tiket bus

BUS TICKET RESERVATION TRANS GREATER FAMILLY

cashier : Excuse me sir, how may I help you?

Tn.Rady : I'd like to book a bus ticket 5 executives.

Cashier : Which department would you go, sir?

Tn.Rady : I would like to book a ticket department Airports Lampung - Solo for three days to come.

Cashier : What a coincidence host, bus tickets Bandar Lampung - Solo for departures Wednesday 10 tickets remaining.

Tn.Rady : Well, how much cost should I spend for the 5 tickets?

Cashier : The cost you should pay is Rp 1.000.000, - at a price of Rp 200.000, - per ticket.

Tn.Rady : Well, thank you.

Cashier : Sorry sir, there is a bias phone number we call for the bus departure information?

Tn.Rady : Sure, you can contact to my mobile phone number, 085769525701 Cashier: Okay sir, thank you for believing on our services.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: